Thursday, November 6, 2008

bring it....

As the world is still vibrating from the election of the century this twenty-somethings world rolls right on it's merry way. As the count down to my new job creeps closer yet remains far enough off there is still time for grand adventure, and no small dose of mischief I look at what lays at my feet...

The generous and heartfelt possibility of counseling with my dearly exited ex

~A lover whom can't tell if he is smitten or hard to get and flip flops with regularity between the two.

~A burning urge to take off on some whirl wind road trip adventure and the CC balance to make it happen... if only for that partner in crime to ride shotgun, me with responsible girlfriends at a time like this!

~Numerous small but necessary projects and housekeeping chores that remain marginally interesting

~And one nagging feeling that I'm missing an important memo from the universe....

I crave fire and adventure and excitement... I want to be turned on by my world and interested in what I see passing through the screen of my life day to day. It's high time something blew my mind and left me breathless in wonder, challenged my vision in the world and pushed me to see something new in it's folds....alright world, I officially invite you to bring it. Push me to the next level, I want to see....show me something new.

No comments: