Sunday, November 9, 2008

ask for anything.... i dare you!

at 2:30 pm i put this in my blog...by 3pm it began completely out of nowhere, by 8pm i knew the how...

"I crave fire and adventure and excitement... I want to be turned on by my world and interested in what I see passing through the screen of my life day to day. It's high time something blew my mind and left me breathless in wonder, challenged my vision in the world and pushed me to see something new in it's folds....alright world, I officially invite you to bring it. Push me to the next level, I want to see....show me something new."

but be ready for what it is you ask.

at 3pm I was unexpectedly let go from my nanny position.. yikes scary, but wait I now have three weeks unspoken for.... shit no money.

then i dared to begin dreaming of my road trip into the desert via the Bay through the landscapes that were the backdrops for my past....

by 8pm, with the help of a strong woman who saw my wander lust brimming over, the money figured itself out.

it is now midnight and I am leaving monday morning. I will be back in awhile, when I'm done and not a moment sooner.

so go ahead, ask for what you don't dare dream is possible... but, be ready when it arrives and say YES!

No comments: